Mechatronics Engineer in Solna, Sweden
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Our products are certified according to the ATEX directive for explosion proof products and require a number of different third party certificates from certification bodies around the world. We are looking for an engineer that can be our interface to the certification bodies, drive the certification process and help provide the required documentation for certifications.
The intention is that the person in this position shall drive the product certification work onwards and ensure that the products comply with relevant standards, change drawings and documents to comply with the requirements of the different certification bodies, and in a structured way request required information from engineers, suppliers etc.
This is a new position and the person we hire will have a chance to help us define the details of the role.
- We believe that you have previous experience from industrial automation in design, engineering or similar and that you have also worked with certification bodies and complex standards.
- You are used to reading standards and understanding requirement documents.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineer or equivalent with focus on mechanics or mechatronics is valuable.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical engineering area.
- Good knowledge in MS Office is a requirement.
- Good CAD knowledge using Solid Works, AutoCAD is required.
- You have good communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and verbal. Other languages can be a merit.
- We expect that you have social skills and like to work in a team, internally and with external parties, such as suppliers, certification bodies and customers.
As we are a part of a large, multinational organization, it is preferable if you have experience from working in a multinational company and is used to the requirements and procedures of a large company. There is also opportunity for the right candidate to advance within our global organization. You will report to our Operations Manager.
Good CAD knowledge using Solid Works, AutoCAD is a merit.
Job Posting/Business Card Title: Mechatronics Engineer
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 0%
Primary Posting Location: Solna, SE
Job Posting Category: Other
Employment Type: Full time
Relocation Eligible: No
Auto req ID: 45469BR
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words “Accommodation Request” as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.